Routine Computer Maintenance (Tune Up’s) are a good opportunity to keep your virus software and windows updates current. We will check for any lurking malware that could be slowing your computer system down or posing a security threat, make sure you are getting the best speed out of your current system and make suggestions about improvements.
We can make sure that your backups are still working and still capturing the important data, and pick up on any hardware that might be starting to fail before it becomes a crisis.
It also gives us a chance to talk to your staff and answer any niggling questions they may have that aren’t important enough to book a callout for, but might help them work more smoothly day to day.
Some things you might like checked during a routine computer maintenance tune up:
- keep your virus software and Windows updates current
- check for any lurking malware that can slow your system down or pose security threats
- get the best speed out of your current hardware
- make sure backups etc are working, and still capturing the most important data if your business has changed
- detect hardware that may be on it’s way out before it becomes a crisis
- identify quick hardware upgrades that could improve network speed
- answer some niggling questions that staff might have which are not important enough for a callout, but might help them to work more smoothly day to day.