We offer computer support for both business and home users in Georges Hall.
We’re local, so Georges Hall clients enjoy fast service. We’ve been in business in the local area for 10 years, so we can help with any IT Support problems from laptop repairs to server installs to setting up a printer.
Business IT Support in Georges Hall:
- Server installation, maintenance or upgrade
- Virus removal and protection
- New Hardware – advice to suit your needs and budget
- Remote and Onsite Support
- Laptop or computer repairs and upgrades
Home User Help in Georges Hall:
We actually live in Georges Hall, so because you’re neighbours (and on the way home anyway) we offer special rates for home users in Georges Hall.
Help Me Dave can assist with any home computer problems, from networking your entertainment systems and setting up wireless access to purchasing a new computer, or if you just want someone to show you how to use the darn things!
We can help with:
- Home networks
- Laptop or computer repairs
- Computer tune up or upgrades
- Virus removal with data recovery
- Backup systems.
You might like to check out our facebook page – it’s got computer tips, warnings about the latest viruses or scams and its a great way to save our number for later 🙂
Or contact Dave directly on:
Image Attribution: Adam.J.W.C. Wikimedia